Dragonbreath #3: Curse of the Were-wiener (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Dragonbreath series.
- #1: Dragonbreath #1 (Paperback): $8.99
- #2: Dragonbreath #2: Attack of the Ninja Frogs (Paperback): $8.99
- #4: Dragonbreath #4: Lair of the Bat Monster (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Dragonbreath #5: No Such Thing as Ghosts (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Dragonbreath #6: Revenge of the Horned Bunnies (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Dragonbreath #7: When Fairies Go Bad (Hardcover): $14.99
- #8: Dragonbreath #8: Nightmare of the Iguana (Hardcover): $14.99
- #9: Dragonbreath #9: The Case of the Toxic Mutants (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: Dragonbreath #10: Knight-napped! (Hardcover): $14.99
- #11: Dragonbreath #11: The Frozen Menace (Hardcover): $14.99
Autumn 2010 Kids' Next List
“Another great installment in this quirky, fun series. When Wendell is bitten by his hotdog, Danny knows that trouble is brewing. Turns out, the batch of hot dogs has turned, and if they don't stop the alphawurst, Wendell will soon become a minion! This is a quest for Dragonbreath--that is if he can figure out how to breath fire!”
— Emily Grossenbacher, Lemuria Bookstore, Jackson, MS
Danny Dragonbreath and his best friend Wendell thought the hot dog from the school cafeteria looked a little . . . off. Then things got weird when the hot dog bit Wendell, and weirder still when Wendell started to sprout back hair. Could Wendell be morphing into a . . . (cue ominous music) were-wiener? All evidence points to yes. And unless he and Danny can get past the lunch ladies and slay the alpha-wurst, the whole school could be infected.
Written in Ursula Vernon's trademark hybrid style of comic-book panels and text, this is the thrilling third book in the series. In a starred review, Kirkus Reviews said Dragonbreath "will leave readers in stiches- and on tenterhooks waiting for the next one." Curse of the Were-Wiener will make kids everywhere laugh, shriek, and take a closer look at their lunches. Perfect for fans of Wimpy Kid and Bad Kitty.
About the Author
Ursula Vernon lives in Pittsboro, North Carolina, where vampiric hot dogs dare not tread. At least she hopes.