Mr. Putter & Tabby Stir the Soup (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
- #4: Mr. Putter & Tabby Pick The Pears American Reading Company Edition (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Mr. Putter & Tabby Toot the Horn (Hardcover): $15.00
- #9: Mr. Putter & Tabby Paint the Porch (Paperback): $5.99
- #20: Mr. Putter & Tabby Ring the Bell (Hardcover): $14.99
- #22: Mr. Putter & Tabby Drop the Ball (Paperback): $5.99
- #23: Mr. Putter & Tabby Turn the Page (Hardcover): $14.99
- #24: Mr. Putter & Tabby Smell the Roses (Paperback): $5.99
Mr. Putter and Tabby love homemade soup. But when at last they have all the right ingredients to make some, they find that their treasured stove, Bessie, is on the blink. Luckily, their neighbor, Mrs. Teaberry, is happy to share hers. But watch out--her good dog, Zeke, would much rather run than cook. . . .
About the Author
Cynthia Rylant is a Newbery medalist and the author of many acclaimed books for young people. She's well known for her popular characters for early readers, including Mr. Putter & Tabby and Henry & Mudge. She lives in the Pacific Northwest. www.cynthiarylant.com.
Arthur Howard created the lively illustrations for all of the Mr. Putter & Tabby books and has written and illustrated several picture books of his own. He lives in New York City.
Praise for the Mr. Putter & Tabby series: * "Winsome and warmhearted, these books could become instant favorites." —Publishers Weekly, starred review —