Dragon Keepers #2: The Dragon in the Driveway (Paperback)
usually available in 3-5 business days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Dragon Keepers series.
- #1: Dragon Keepers #1: The Dragon in the Sock Drawer (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Dragon Keepers #3: The Dragon in the Library (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Dragon Keepers #4: The Dragon in the Volcano (Paperback): $8.99
- #5: Dragon Keepers #5: The Dragon in the Sea (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Dragon Keepers #6: The Dragon at the North Pole (Paperback): $6.99
The Dragon Keepers have a new mission!
It's been raining for days, and dragon keepers Jesse and Daisy have been stuck inside with their dragon, Emmy. As soon as the rain stops, they are out of the house in a flash. First on their list of things to do? To find out what the villainous Dr. St. George—a dragon slayer in disguise—is up to.
But Dr. St. George isn’t in his office at the college, and all of his stuff is gone! Jesse, Daisy, and Emmy quickly discover St. George’s latest evil plan: to take over the forest and find the magic golden ax that is buried there. To make matters worse, he has also enslaved the mythical beings that are returning to Goldmine City. Can the two dragon keepers and their dragon free the hobgoblins and dryads under St. George’s power and return the forest to right?
About the Author
When she is not writing, Kate Klimo is a children’s book publisher. She lives in upstate New York with her husband, Harry, three horses, and one grandcat.