My Queer Year: A Guided Journal (Diary)
Explore queer identity and plan for your best year ever with My Queer Year, a guided journal and planner that centers and celebrates LGBTQ+ identity, created by queer and trans artist team Ash + Chess.
- A GUIDED JOURNAL TO CELEBRATE AND EXPLORE LGBTQ+ IDENTITY: With dozens of guided prompts -- organized into four-week themes like "Community," "History," and "Identity" -- fun sidebars about LGBTQ+ events and icons throughout history, calendar-style planning pages, and plenty of space for free writing, this hybrid guided journal-planner is a thoughtful, engaging tool for self-exploration.
- DELUXE PACKAGING: My Queer Year is packed with deluxe touches, like holographic foil, neon-bright illustrations, tabbed planning sections, and an engaging, easy-to-navigate design.
- BONUS STICKERS: Each copy comes with 3 sheets of bonus stickers!
- VIBRANT FULL-COLOR ART FROM ASH + CHESS: My Queer Year features Ash + Chess's signature colorful, risograph-style illustrations, including retro color palettes and bold, vibrant iconography, including flags, hearts, rainbows, stars, and more.
- A PERFECT GIFT: This joyful, inclusive, and beautiful guided journal-planner is an ideal gift or self-purchase for LGBTQ+ folx of all ages.
About the Author
Ash + Chess is a cute stationery company run by queer and trans power couple Ashley Molesso (she/her) and Chess Needham (he/him). They create greeting cards and art prints that utilize bold, retro color palettes and they often use their artwork to make a political statement.
Their company made its debut at the National Stationery Show in May 2017, and since then over 150 retailers throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia sell their art and stationery.
Ash + Chess have worked on many collaborations, including artwork for Belletrist, a book club run by actress Emma Roberts and Karah Preiss; book illustrations for HarperCollins and Workman Publishing; t-shirt designs for The Style Club x Forever 21; and exclusive designs and patterns for Plaza Style, a Japanese retail brand. They are the authors of their own illustrated book about LGBTQ+ history, The Gay Agenda: A Modern Queer History & Handbook. They are also the creators of Queer Tarot and the picture book A B C De-constructing Gender.