Harry Potter Cross-Stitch Kit (RP Minis) (Paperback)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Cross-stitch four magical designs from the world of Harry Potter with this officially licensed, all-in-one mini craft kit!
- Includes all materials: The kit contains 3 pieces of 4 x 4-inch 14-count cotton Aida cloth, a 3-inch embroidery hoop to stitch and display designs, 2 tapestry needles, and 5 skeins of embroidery floss
- Book included: A 32-page, fully illustrated mini book with cross-stitch instructions and 4 patterns: Hedwig, Platform 9¾, Harry's glasses and scar, and the Hogwarts crest
- For any skill level: With basic cross-stitching instructions and simple patterns, this kit is perfect for beginners and advanced stitchers alike
- Display or gift your masterpiece: The tiny embroidery hoop can serve as a frame for your finished work
- Officially licensed: An authentic Harry Potter product
About the Author
About Wizarding World
More than two decades ago, a young Harry Potter was whisked onto Platform 9¾ at King's Cross Station, and readers everywhere were swept along with him into a magical universe, created by J.K. Rowling. In the years since, the seven Harry Potter bestsellers have inspired eight blockbuster movies, an award-winning stage play, and, more recently, the Fantastic Beasts film series. People of all ages have been enthralled by these extraordinary adventures, set within an expanding universe, inspired by the vision of J.K. Rowling. For today's growing worldwide fan community, and for generations to come, the Wizarding World welcomes everyone to explore more of this magical universe—past, present and future. The Wizarding World also provides fans with an instant, trusted kite-mark of quality and authenticity.