Dragonbreath #4: Lair of the Bat Monster (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Dragonbreath series.
- #1: Dragonbreath (Hardcover): $13.99
- #2: Dragonbreath #2: Attack of the Ninja Frogs (Hardcover): $14.99
- #3: Dragonbreath #3: Curse of the Were-wiener (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Dragonbreath #5: No Such Thing as Ghosts (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Dragonbreath #6: Revenge of the Horned Bunnies (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Dragonbreath #7: When Fairies Go Bad (Hardcover): $14.99
- #8: Dragonbreath #8: Nightmare of the Iguana (Hardcover): $14.99
- #9: Dragonbreath #9: The Case of the Toxic Mutants (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: Dragonbreath #10: Knight-napped! (Hardcover): $14.99
- #11: Dragonbreath #11: The Frozen Menace (Hardcover): $14.99
Spring 2011 Kids' Next List
“Animal Planet meets Bunnicula in this fourth installment in the Dragonbreath series. While deep in the Mexican jungle, Danny Dragonbreath is grabbed by a bat monster that is as big as a house. Will his nerdy, timid best friend, Wendell, be brave enough to save Danny before he's permanently adopted as a bat monster baby?”
— Ellen Klein, Hooray for Books!, Alexandria, VA
Danny Dragonbreath is hoping to see lots of cool bats when he and his best friend, Wendell, visit Danny's cousin, a bat specialist in Mexico. But he isn't expecting to get up close and personal with a giant bat monster, who kidnaps Danny and carries him off to her lair! Now nerdy Wendell will finally get a chance to be a hero . . . but only if he can hunt down the bat monster before she permanently adopts Danny as her bat monster baby.
Ursula Vernon has packed the fourth book in this laugh-until-smoke-comes-out-of-your-nose series with fantastic bat facts and hilarity of the highest order. Wimpy Kid fans everywhere will love this decidedly un-wimpy (but often unlucky!) dragon. Perfect for fans of Wimpy Kid and Bad Kitty.
Watch a Video
About the Author
Ursula Vernon lives, writes, and draws in Pittsboro, North Carolina.