Dragonbreath #5: No Such Thing as Ghosts (Hardcover)
Backordered - OK to 'add to cart' and we'll let you know when your copy is here
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Dragonbreath series.
- #1: Dragonbreath (Hardcover): $13.99
- #2: Dragonbreath #2: Attack of the Ninja Frogs (Hardcover): $14.99
- #3: Dragonbreath #3: Curse of the Were-wiener (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Dragonbreath #4: Lair of the Bat Monster (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Dragonbreath #6: Revenge of the Horned Bunnies (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Dragonbreath #7: When Fairies Go Bad (Hardcover): $13.99
- #8: Dragonbreath #8: Nightmare of the Iguana (Hardcover): $14.99
- #9: Dragonbreath #9: The Case of the Toxic Mutants (Hardcover): $13.99
- #10: Dragonbreath #10: Knight-napped! (Hardcover): $14.99
- #11: Dragonbreath #11: The Frozen Menace (Hardcover): $14.99
Danny Dragonbreath and his best friend, Wendell, have a carefully constructed trick-or-treating system designed to maximize their Halloween candy haul. But this year, despite Danny's awesome vampire costume, their plan is flopping. First, Danny's dad makes them trick-or-treat with Christiana Vanderpool, an annoying know-it-all (and girl) who doesn't even believe that dragons exist. And then the school bully dares them to go into a spooky old haunted house. Naturally, the house is inhabited by a creepy clown and a candy-crazed ghost of yore. It's going to take more than fire-breathing to get them out of this mess - they might even have to (horror of horrors!) perform a sacrificial candy offering.
Perfect for fans of Wimpy Kid, Bad Kitty, and Big Nate, Ursula Vernon's hauntingly hilarious fifth book in the Dragonbreath series will make you check your closets and lock up your candy.
About the Author
Ursula Vernon (www.ursulavernon.com) lives, writes, paints, and firmly believes adults should still be allowed to trick-or-treat in Pittsboro, North Carolina.