Dragonbreath #7: When Fairies Go Bad (Hardcover)
usually available in 3-7 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Dragonbreath series.
- #1: Dragonbreath (Hardcover): $13.99
- #2: Dragonbreath #2: Attack of the Ninja Frogs (Hardcover): $14.99
- #3: Dragonbreath #3: Curse of the Were-wiener (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Dragonbreath #4: Lair of the Bat Monster (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Dragonbreath #5: No Such Thing as Ghosts (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Dragonbreath #6: Revenge of the Horned Bunnies (Hardcover): $14.99
- #8: Dragonbreath #8: Nightmare of the Iguana (Hardcover): $14.99
- #9: Dragonbreath #9: The Case of the Toxic Mutants (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: Dragonbreath #10: Knight-napped! (Hardcover): $14.99
- #11: Dragonbreath #11: The Frozen Menace (Hardcover): $14.99
NOT your little sister's glittery fairy story!
Everyone knows rule #1 in the dragon world: Never, ever mess with a dragon's mama. So when Danny Dragonbreath's mom gets kidnapped by fairies, Danny, his best friend Wendell, and know-it-all Christiana hop the first bus to the Faerie realm to show those fairies who's boss. But these are not the sparkly Tinkerbell kind of fairies. These guys play dirty, and escaping fairyland with Danny's mom is no easy task, even for a sort-of-fire-breathing dragon.
The seventh book in this laugh-until-smoke-comes-out-of-your-nose series is perfect for Wimpy Kid, Bad Kitty, and Dork Diary fans everywhere.
About the Author
Ursula Vernon lives in Pittsboro, North Carolina.