Dragonbreath #8: Nightmare of the Iguana (Hardcover)
usually available in 3-7 days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Dragonbreath series.
- #1: Dragonbreath (Hardcover): $13.99
- #2: Dragonbreath #2: Attack of the Ninja Frogs (Hardcover): $14.99
- #3: Dragonbreath #3: Curse of the Were-wiener (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Dragonbreath #4: Lair of the Bat Monster (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Dragonbreath #5: No Such Thing as Ghosts (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Dragonbreath #6: Revenge of the Horned Bunnies (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Dragonbreath #7: When Fairies Go Bad (Hardcover): $14.99
- #9: Dragonbreath #9: The Case of the Toxic Mutants (Hardcover): $14.99
- #10: Dragonbreath #10: Knight-napped! (Hardcover): $14.99
- #11: Dragonbreath #11: The Frozen Menace (Hardcover): $14.99
Danny Dragonbreath has seen a lot of weird things, but nothing quite like the inside of his best friend Wendell's brain. Wendell has been having terrible nightmares, and Danny and Wendell's totally-not-girlfriend Suki agree to venture into the iguana's mind to get rid of the thing causing the dreams--before Wendell goes permanently insane. There's more scary stuff in Wendell's strange and nerdy subconscious than Danny bargained for, and getting out of there is no easy feat, even for a ninja girl and an almost-fire-breathing dragon.
The eighth book in the smoking hot Dragonbreath series for fans of Diary of a Wimpy Kid , Bad Kitty, and Big Nate will make you laugh until smoke comes out your nose!
About the Author
Ursula Vernon is a birdwatcher and vivid dreamer whose work has been nominated for a Hugo and Eisner award. She lives in Pittsboro, North Carolina, where she works full-time as an artist and writer.