The Dragon in the Sock Drawer (Dragon Keepers #1) (Compact Disc)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Dragon Keepers series.
- #2: Dragon Keepers #2: The Dragon in the Driveway (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Dragon Keepers #3: The Dragon in the Library (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Dragon Keepers #4: The Dragon in the Volcano (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: The Dragon in the Sea (Hardcover): $15.99
- #6: Dragon Keepers #6: The Dragon at the North Pole (Hardcover): $15.99
For Magic Tree House readers who are ready for something longer, the Dragon Keepers series has the perfect length and reading level, along with the fast-paced writing, adventure, and sense of teamwork that kids love to read.
Ten-year-old cousins Jesse and Daisy have always wanted something magical to happen to them. So it's a wish come true when Jesse's newly found thunder egg hatches and a helpless, tiny, but very loud, baby dragon pops out. Soon the two kids are at the dragon's beck and call, trying to figure out what to feed her. An Internet search leads them to the library, which leads them back to the Internet, where they find a very strange Web site called foundadragon.org. Here the cousins discover that the dragon's hatching has designated them "Dragon Keepers." Not only do they have to feed the dragon, whom they named Emmy, but they also have to keep her safe from the villainous Saint George, who has kept himself alive over centuries by drinking dragons' blood