LEGO: We Just Click: Little LEGO® Love Stories (Hardcover)
Backordered - OK to 'add to cart' and we'll let you know when your copy is here
LEGO® Minifigures don't play around when it comes to matters of the heart!
We Just Click is a sweet and humorous look at love within the zany LEGO universe.
Fifty pairs of iconic Minifigures answer the timeless question: "I knew we clicked when . . . ," sharing heartwarming moments of romance, friendship, and love.
- We Just Click features a different diverse relationship on each spread.
- Highlights what our favorite Minifigures love about each other with delightful, punny humor
- Has a little something for the LEGO lover in each of us
It's almost as if Minfigures were made to fit together.
- Features a diverse range of relationships and representation of love
- Perfect lighthearted gift for friends, parents, and children—celebrates love in all its forms
- Great for nostalgic LEGO lovers, newfound fans, and those who loved The LEGO Movie
- Add it to the shelf with books like I Lego N.Y. by Christoph Niemann, A Lovely Love Story by Edward Monkton, and Unlikely Loves: 43 Heartwarming True Stories from the Animal Kingdom by Jennifer S. Holland.
About the Author
Aled Lewis is the author of two books, including LEGO® Small Parts: The Secret Life of Minifigures. He is a designer, illustrator, and creative and he lives in London, with his wife and children.