The Economics and Politics of Brexit (Hardcover)

The Economics and Politics of Brexit By Esther Williams (Editor) Cover Image
By Esther Williams (Editor)
$167.99
usually available in 3-5 business days

Description


Brexit is a term that was coined to describe the process of the United Kingdom (UK) withdrawing from the European Union (EU). The UK government decided that it would exit from the EU after duly holding a referendum. On 23rd June 2016, the UK held a referendum on its membership of EU. The results of the referendum showed that 52% of the voters had voted in favor of Brexit and the remaining 48% voted against Brexit. The UK finally made an exit from the European Union (EU) on 31st January 2020. This followed a crucial change in the policies and politics of the remaining 27 EU member states. The topics included in this book on the economics and politics of Brexit are of utmost significance and bound to provide incredible insights to the readers. It is meant for students who are looking for an elaborate reference text on Brexit.
Product Details
ISBN: 9781639877157
ISBN-10: 1639877150
Publisher: Murphy & Moore Publishing
Publication Date: September 26th, 2023
Pages: 300
Language: English