Home for the Holidays: A Little Book about the Different Holidays That Bring Us Together (Sesame Street Scribbles) (Hardcover)
There's no place like home for the holidays! Join in a special Sesame Street celebration in this all-new multicultural book for kids!
No matter what holidays you celebrate during the most wonderful time of the year, love, family, togetherness, and giving are universal. In this diversity book for kids, share in the joy with Elmo, Cookie Monster, Big Bird, and more friends with festivities on Sesame Street! From Thanksgiving and Eid al-Fitr, to Chinese New Year, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Diwali, Christmas, and New Year's, this special picture book is a heartfelt celebration of different cultures and holidays from around the world. Featuring new and international Sesame Street characters, this sweet story proves that the things everyone cherishes are the same...because there's no place like home for the holidays.
Why readers love Home for the Holidays:
- Parents, grandparents, and teachers will enjoy reading this festive, multicultural book with children
- Ideal holiday gift and novelty stocking stuffer for kids ages 3-7—perfect for anyone looking for Ramadan books or Christmas or Hanukkah gifts for kids
- Features new and international Sesame Street characters including Tamir, Chamki, Lily the Tiger, Gabrielle, Pino, Boombah, and more!
- Learn about the special traditions of each holiday with bonus educational content in the back, perfect for classrooms and at-home learning!
- Screen-free fun for children
About the Author
Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit educational organization behind the world-renowned children's program Sesame Street. With the mission of helping kids grow smarter, stronger, and kinder, Sesame Workshop has worked with educators to develop programs tailored to the unique needs of children all over the world. Sesame Workshop works to teach the whole child, providing lessons on topics from ABCs and 123s to health, emotional well-being, and respect.
Craig Manning is an author, journalist, songwriter, and storyteller. He has written several children's books for iconic brands like Sesame Street and Peanuts, including the USA Today-bestselling Sesame Street story The Great Easter Race. He lives in northern Michigan with his wife and their three cats.