COGAT Test Prep Grade 5 Level 11: Gifted and Talented Test Preparation Book - Practice Test/Workbook for Children in Fifth Grade (Paperback)
(This is a special order book which cannot be returned.)
Is your child ready for the COGAT?
Help ensure they do their best with two practice tests for the COGAT Level 11, for children in grade 5.
- Can your son/daughter focus on tests for longer than a few minutes (a real challenge for most kids)?
- Are they prepared to answer the COGAT's 9 question types?
This book helps you with both.
- 340 Practice Questions: Thorough coverage of the COGAT's 9 question types, so your child can do their best on the real test.
- COGAT Practice Tests: Build mental stamina and focusing skills critical for test day, thanks to these 2 practice tests.
- COGAT Practice Test Answer Key: Pinpoint your child's strength/weaknesses, so you can improve weaknesses before the test and achieve a higher score.
This book thoroughly covers each COGAT "Battery" and question type:
> Verbal Battery: Verbal Analogies, Verbal Classification, Sentence Completion
> Non-Verbal Battery: Figure Analogies, Figure Classification, Paper Folding
> Quantitative Battery: Number Analogies, Number Puzzles, Number Series
Your child has big dreams for the future...perhaps as a scientist, doctor, or engineer.
G&T acceptance/selective school acceptance helps open the door to educational success and a bright career.
Help your child dream big and take the first steps on this exciting educational journey and achieve their dreams.
YOU are your child's best teacher, and our books are here to help
(COGAT is a registered trademark of Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is not affiliated with nor do they endorse the products of Gateway Gifted Resources.)