My Name is Marisol (Beautifully Unbroken #6) (Hardcover)
usually available in 3-5 business days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Beautifully Unbroken series.
- #1: Being Davanté (Beautifully Unbroken #1) (Hardcover): $20.98
- #2: The Last Princess of Saint-Domingue (Beautifully Unbroken #2) (Hardcover): $20.98
- #3: The Evolution of Max Fresh (Beautifully Unbroken #3) (Hardcover): $22.98
- #4: A Garden for Raina (Beautifully Unbroken #4) (Paperback): $13.98
- #5: Cheap Justice (Beautifully Unbroken #5) (Hardcover): $24.98
- #7: A Tale of Two Brothers (Beautifully Unbroken #7) (Hardcover): $25.98
- #8: Fighting Felicia (Beautifully Unbroken #8) (Hardcover): $21.98
- #9: Carlos Solo (Beautifully Unbroken #9) (Hardcover): $23.98
- #10: Song of Sonya (Beautifully Unbroken #10) (Hardcover): $21.98
- #11: Fast Punk (Beautifully Unbroken #11) (Hardcover): $21.98
- #12: My Father's Soup (Beautifully Unbroken #12) (Hardcover): $20.98
"As I contemplated these things, I stared at the concrete crucifix statue standing crookedly in the earth. The expression of the suffering Christ mirrored my own. Papa was always religious, always obedient. He taught me many prayers and the ways of God and the love of God and the mysteriousness of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Papa had said God was our father, the father of all people who look to him.Papa had once told me about a favorite scripture passage that he had memorized. Be strong and courageous, bella sol, he had told me one day while we were working on the farm. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."****My Name is Marisol explores the beauty of a father-daughter relationship filled with love for each other and for God. Teen Marisol discovers the power of God's words through her fictional writings which expose and strengthen family bonds.