Unicorn Academy #1: Sophia and Rainbow (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1 in the Unicorn Academy series.
- #2: Unicorn Academy #2: Scarlett and Blaze (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Unicorn Academy #3: Ava and Star (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Unicorn Academy #4: Isabel and Cloud (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Unicorn Academy #5: Layla and Dancer (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Unicorn Academy #6: Olivia and Snowflake (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Unicorn Academy #7: Rosa and Crystal (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Unicorn Academy #8: Ariana and Whisper (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Unicorn Academy #9: Matilda and Pearl (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Unicorn Academy #10: Freya and Honey (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Unicorn Academy #11: Violet and Twinkle (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Unicorn Academy #12: Isla and Buttercup (Paperback): $5.99
What if your best friend was a unicorn? Chapter book readers are flocking to this magical series, where everyone is paired with their very own unicorn!
Imagine a school where you meet your own unicorn and learn to talk to them! Sophia is sure she and her unicorn, Rainbow will be great partners, but their first test isn't a part of their lessons. Sparkle Lake gives unicorns their magic, and when it starts turning a funny color, everything goes wrong! Can Sophia and Rainbow brave the dangerous woods to save the unicorns' magic?
Fans of Rainbow Magic, Purrmaids, and Princess Ponies will love this new chapter book series about the magic of bonding with your own unicorn.
About the Author
As a child, Julie Sykes was always telling tales. She still loves stories and has written many books. Julie lives in England in an old cottage with her family and a white wolf disguised as a dog. When she's not writing, she likes eating cake, reading, and walking, often at the same time. Visit her at juliesykes.co.uk.
Since graduating from Loughborough University with a degree in illustration, Lucy Truman has become one of the UK's leading commercial illustrators. Her inspiration often comes from the very funny little people in her own life, including family holidays with her nephew as well as her own children. Visit her at lucytruman.com.