Freshwater Aquariums for Beginners: The Simple Little Guide to Setting up & Caring for Your Freshwater Aquarium (Hardcover)
The ultimate guide to setting up your very own freshwater aquarium.
It's easy to get mesmerized by the unique combination of activity and tranquility aquariums offer.
Watching fish and other aquarium life playfully swim around is not only entertaining but also offers amazing health benefits. It's been proven that owning an aquarium reduces stress and anxiety, and improves your mood.
Setting up and maintaining an aquarium comes with its challenges, however. Creating the right environment for your fish allows all of the life in your tank to flourish. This guide will help you assemble your very own underwater world, to admire, and give your fish the best life.
- Learn all about the basics - Tanks, Equipment, Substrate, Filters, Plants, D cor, and more.
- Put everything together, and scape your new underwater world.
- Discover how to implement the background players to your tank.
- Learn all about cycling and chemicals without feeling like you are taking a chemistry class.
- Uncover the best practices for finding fish and pets that fit you and find out how to create a thriving environment.
- Proper maintenance strategies that are easy and fun.
- Tips to find the little aquarist that's in all of us.
Little compares to the thrill of owning your first fishes and aquarium. Finally learn how to set everything up the right way and get started today with the help of this book.