Japanese Battleship Kongo (Super Drawings in 3D #5) (Paperback)
Special Order - may be out of print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Super Drawings in 3D series.
- #10: The VIIC Type U-Boot (Super Drawings in 3D #10) (Paperback): $26.95
- #20: The Type II U-Boat (Super Drawings in 3D #20) (Paperback): $22.95
- #24: The Japanese Destroyer Kagero [With Scale Drawings] (Super Drawings in 3D #24) (Paperback): $22.95
- #26: Japanese Heavy Cruiser Takao 1937-1946 (Super Drawings in 3D #26) (Paperback): $22.95
- #32: The Heavy Cruiser Admiral Hipper (Super Drawings in 3D #32) (Paperback): $26.95
- #34: The Japanese Cruiser Chikuma (Super Drawings in 3D #34) (Paperback): $28.95
- #1604: The Japanese Aircraft Carrier Taiho (Super Drawings in 3D #1604) (Paperback): $34.95
- #1607: The Japanese Battleship Hyuga (Super Drawings in 3D #1607) (Paperback): $37.95
Kongo, meaning indestructible, was the Imperial Japanese Navy's first super-dreadnought type battlecruiser, and the name-ship of her class, which also included the Hiei, Kirishima, and Haruna. She was upgraded to a battleship rating in the 1930s and served in several major naval operations during World War II before being sunk by enemy action in 1944. This modeling guide provides a lavishly illustrated history of this impressive warship with numerous close-up and panoramic shots based on actual technical drawings. About the Series This brand-new series focuses on the construction of famous ships- battleships, carriers, cruisers, and submarines. With groundbreaking 3D imagery, each corner, angle, and dimension of the ship is viewable. With various close-up views, and each 3D image based on actual technical scale drawings and photographs, this is an exceptional reference tool. Information on the design, development and combat history of each vessel is also included, as well as numerous photographs and 1/350th scale drawings.