The Japanese Aircraft Carrier Taiho (Super Drawings in 3D #1604) (Paperback)
Special Order - may be out of print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 1604 in the Super Drawings in 3D series.
- #5: Japanese Battleship Kongo (Super Drawings in 3D #5) (Paperback): $26.95
- #10: The VIIC Type U-Boot (Super Drawings in 3D #10) (Paperback): $26.95
- #20: The Type II U-Boat (Super Drawings in 3D #20) (Paperback): $22.95
- #24: The Japanese Destroyer Kagero [With Scale Drawings] (Super Drawings in 3D #24) (Paperback): $22.95
- #26: Japanese Heavy Cruiser Takao 1937-1946 (Super Drawings in 3D #26) (Paperback): $22.95
- #32: The Heavy Cruiser Admiral Hipper (Super Drawings in 3D #32) (Paperback): $26.95
- #34: The Japanese Cruiser Chikuma (Super Drawings in 3D #34) (Paperback): $28.95
- #1607: The Japanese Battleship Hyuga (Super Drawings in 3D #1607) (Paperback): $37.95
This publication's aim is to bring together current knowledge on Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. H and Ausf. J tanks. During his research, the author has used literature in Polish, German and English. In order to provide the reader with selected episodes from the frontline service of these vehicles, the author also referred to memoirs and other archive sources. Dozens of photographs complete the book, including many taken during active service of both variants of the tank or shortly after its completion, come from Kagero Publishing House Archive based in Lublin, Bundesarchiv-Milit rarchiv in Freiburg and private collections. There are also many unpublished photographs of Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. J tanks used by troops of the 10th SS Panzer Division Frundsberg, found in April 2011 in Kluczewo near Stargard, currently undergoing a major renovation under the supervision of specialists from the Museum of Polish Arms (Muzeum Oręża Polskiego) in Kolobrzeg. These are supplemented by three-dimensional digital illustrations of complete vehicles and their details.