Wildflowers of New England (Kobo eBook)
Ideal for hikers, foragers, and plant lovers, the Timber Press Field Guides are the perfect tools for loving where you live.
Wildflowers of New England is a comprehensive field guide for anyone wishing to learn about the amazingly diverse wildflowers of the region. Organized by flower color and shape, and including a range map for each flower described, the guide is as user-friendly as it is informative. This must-have book is perfect for hikers, naturalists, and native plant enthusiasts.
- Covers Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- Describes and illustrates more than 1,000 commonly encountered species
- Includes perennials and annuals, both native and naturalized non-native
- 1,100 beautiful color photographs
- User-friendly organization by flower color and shape