Mushrooms of the Northeastern United States and Eastern Canada (Kobo eBook)
A must-have for mushroom hunters in the northeast
The Northeast is one of the best places to find mushrooms; they are both abundant and spectacularly diverse. Mushrooms of the Northeastern United States and Eastern Canada is a compact, beautifully illustrated guide packed with descriptions and photographs of more than 500 of the region's most conspicuous, distinctive, and ecologically important mushrooms.
- Covers Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Wisconsin, and the Canadian provinces of New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Ontario, and most of Quebec
- More than 550 superb color photographs
- Helpful keys for identification
- Clear, color-coded layout
- An essential reference for mushroom enthusiasts, hikers, and naturalists