Fodor's Maine, Vermont & New Hampshire (Kobo eBook)
- We have the only guide dedicated to all of Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire in one place
- Editor’s Choice: Helpful articles on best seafood shacks, picturesque towns, and best local shopping finds
- A chapter dedicated to leaf peeping in Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire
- Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont have had some of the lowest numbers of Covid-19 in the country (under 10,000 confirmed cases) with Vermont having less than 2,000 confirmed cases
- Vermont had more than 3 million visitors in 2019.
- Vermont’s Burlington International Airport (BTV) has direct flights from 11 U.S. cities
- The estimated number of overnight visitors to Maine increased1.4% in 2018.
- More than 2 million passengers utilized the Portland International Jetport (PWM) in 2019
- Portland International Jetport (PWM) welcomes direct flights from 18 US cities
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- “Best of” Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, Fall Foliage Drives, Calendar of Events, What to Read and Watch, Know Before You tips, and more
- “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description